November 8, 2022
A General Election is the election in which federal and state officers, members of Congress and of the general assembly, county and township officers, and other officers appear on the ballot. General Elections are held the 1st Tuesday after the 1st Monday in November of each even-numbered year.
County Offices on General Election ballot are Board of Supervisors (2), County Attorney, County Recorder, and County Treasurer
VOTER REGISTRATION DEADLINE:
Pre-registration deadline for voter registration closes at 5:00 p.m. on Monday, October 24, 2022. Persons wishing to participate in this election who register to vote after October 24, 2022, will be required to provide proof of identification (i.e. current and valid photo identification card with an expiration date), AND proof of residency in their voting precinct, when they go to the polls on election day or voting in person at the office. If you intend to register and vote on election day, please be patient due to the extra processing it does take more time to complete this process at the polls on election day.
ABSENTEE BALLOT REMINDERS:
- August 30th is the first day to accept absentee ballot requests.
- Wednesday, October 19th is the first day to vote absentee in the Auditor’s Office and ballots will be mailed.
- The last day absentee ballots can be mailed to voters is Monday, October 24th.
- The Auditor’s Office will be open for absentee voting purposes on:
- Saturday, November 5th. The office will be open from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
In-person absentee voting will continue until 4 p.m. on Monday, November 7th.
ABSENTEE BALLOT REQUEST FORM
CANDIDATE FILING - AGRICULTURAL EXTENSION COUNCIL, SOIL & WATER CONSERVATION BOARD and TOWNSHIP TRUSTEES.
No start date through Wednesday, August 31, 2022, at 5 p.m.
Non-partisan candidates - The offices listed below will be on the November 8, 2022, General Election ballot. Signature requirements on nomination petition:
• Agricultural Extension Council 25
• Soil & Water Conservation Board 25
• Partisan (Democrat or Republican) candidates nominated by convention to fill ballot vacancies for: County Supervisor, County Attorney, County Recorder, County Treasurer
- Township Trustees - Affidavit of Candidacy
Results Available on Election Night
0/12 Precincts Counted